Thursday 6.45-8pm – starting 10/9
Friday 9.15-10.30am – starting 11/9
I recommend that you login 10 minutes before the class time. Be ready to move your camera/tablet/smart phone so you can be seen from head to toe on your mat.You will not have access to the mic at all times, but you need to turn it ON so that you can hear me. Please turn your video ON.Have a mat and some equipment. If you have limited or no equipment, please see yoga prop alternatives
- Up to 5 people per class
- Classes are also streamed online
- Mats will be spaced around 1 metre apart in marked spaces
- Please bring your own mat and equipment
- Wear masks & socks to your mat
- No manual adjustments
- Held in the yoga studio separate to the group class space
- Will be cleaned between classes
- Your belongings will need to be stored in the yoga room
- Limit use of bathroom where possible
- Arrive ready for the class in appropriate clothing where possible
- Bring you own mat and equipment where possible but otherwise I will allocate separate equipment for you
- One group class per day only
- Limited class numbers to ensure sufficient space between students and teachers in line with government guidelines
- Limited use of equipment – you need to bring your own equipment. Occasionally I can lend chairs only.
- Limited use of changing in bathrooms and the hall. If you can, please arrive ready to practice.
- Provision of sanitising products for students
- Improved ventilation and enhanced cleaning to my home and WC.
- Please wear warmer clothes as windows will need to be open.
- Careful management of entry to classes and upon exit – you need to enter my home and with minimal use of the hallway go directly through to your mat space and try to keep your belongings there. You will leave one by one.
- Payment needs to be ideally and prior to the class. Once class cards have been used up, I will suspend them until it is safer to use them again. Those that can, please pay the price difference of £2 until your card ends. Online payment as before to: O Howden Account 25297393 Sort code 08-92-86
- Clean floor throughout shared areas
- Cleansing of all handles and surfaces with anti-viral products between every class
- Single-use blue hand towels in the bathroom – please put in white bin. Please try to use the bathroom at home to limit it’s use.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry
- You need to bring your own equipment, keep it in your area, and take it home
- Please reduce the amount you bring into my home so that we can manage the use of the hallway
- Increased areas to leave coats and bags